Acoustic Haven - the last friday of each month Sept - March
Enjoy making space or running the cafe? Up for publicity? then please get involved!
1) Help Spread the Word - join the publicity team... Invite your friends & hand out flyers.
2) Publicity Co-ordinator wanted... Get word out and fill the hall!
3) Set Up Team - help on the day making the church beautiful (12pm to 5.30pm)
4) Pack Down Team - help at the end of the gig to get the church spic and span (10.30pm to 11.45pm)
5) Cafe crew - help run the cafe, serve and clear (5pm to 11pm)
All volunteers get to enjoy some or all of the gig, a free ticket, soup and hot drinks on the night... plus the great satisfaction of being part of a great team on a fun night.
Contact to offer your help - please do this in advance of gigs ;)
Come and help care for this magical ancient woodland on Dartmoor... Between South Brent and Buckfastleigh and 7 miles from Totnes.
1) Volunteer Weekends = 2nd Saturday of each month. A chance to get stuck in to whatever jobs are at hand and feel the seasons on the land
2) Winter Workers - Join another epic mission to fell & extract 'infected' larch from the hill. This is tough work - but very rewarding. Also processing wood, milling on our mobile mill and other work.
If you can help for a day a week, or want to come and experience hands on woodland managemnet whilst living in the woods as a woodland worker then please get in touch.
Good food and a roasting hot sauna to help us survive the work!
Contact for more information and visit our website www.thehillyfield.co.uk
Like baking delicious cakes?
Enjoying making beautiful spaces?
Join our team to feed the masses and dress space at the haven and at other fundraisers on the land.
Help create a viable and sustainable future for us and our local community... We meet every Sunday at the land. Come and get involved.
Cake makers & space makers
The Living Projects - monthly gatherings on the land
Volunteer & Get Involved
Help out at Acoustic Haven, or out on the land at The Hillyfield or as part of The Living Projects.
These are great opportunities to help build the kind of communities we want to see happen - fun, music, friends, caring for the earth, learning skills, and growing food.
These projects can't happen without your help - so if you have a few hours free - Get Involved